WAF PUBLIC DISCLOSURES
The World Armwrestling Federation (WAF) reports that the sample of following athletes has returned an Adverse Analytical Finding in connection with the 2018 World Armwrestling & Para-Armwrestling Championship and out-of-competition testing
As a consequence, the following athletes are provisionally suspended in view of a potential anti-doping rule violation:
- TSIUSHYN, DZMITRY – BELARUS ( M70 #17 / M70 #13)
- SHUKUROV, SANAN – AZERBAIJAN ( M80 #14 / M80 #37)
- MOTSONELIDZE, LEVANI – GEORGIA ( – / M100 #1)
- BADULESCU, SABIN NICOLAE – ROMANIA ( – / M110+ #5)
- TSVETKOV, GEORGI NIKOLAEV – BULGARIA ( – / M110+ #2)
- KAUPENOVA, KENZHEKYZ – KAZAKHSTAN ( YW65 #2 / YW65 #2 | – / W65 #6)
- SIMSEK, MEMET DOGAN – SWITZERLAND ( GV100 #2 / GV100 #2)
In any case where it is determined that the athlete did not commit an anti-doping rule violation, the relevant decision will also be published.
The WAF will not make any further comments on the case until it is closed.
WAF Anti – Doping Control Commission